The Data Analysis, Activism, Advocacy, and Applied Mathematics Network is a group working to apply data science and applied mathematics techniques to promote social justice. This group began with a 4-week program at ICERM in the summer of 2022.
I helped/will help co-organize several of the events below.
- Data Science and Social Justice: Networks, Policy, and Education, ICERM, June 13 - July 8, 2022
- Workshop: Interdisciplinary Network Analysis Methods for Analyzing Social Systems, ICERM, June 27 – July 1, 2022
- Interdisciplinary and Critical Data Science Motivated by Social Justice, IMSI, January 9 – February 3, 2023
- Data Science and Social Justice: Networks, Policy, and Education (Part II), ICERM, June 20 – July 28, 2023
- Policy Workshop, ICERM, June 26 – June 30, 2023
- Education Workshop, ICERM, July 17 – July 21, 2023